Champions League Final - Paris
1 / 1
The UEFA Champions League is an annual club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations and contested by top-division European clubs, deciding the competition winners through a round robin group stage to qualify for a double-legged knockout format, and a single leg final.
It all boils down to this, the final 90 minutes who will be crowned the UEFA Champions League 2022 champions.
The hospitality option includes:
- Match ticket for a category 1 seat
- Access to the Club located in the vicinity of the stadium
- World-class cuisine before and after the match
- Informal seating in the Club and Live entertainment
- The lounge opens 3 hours before kick-off and closes 1 hour after the final whistle
Valid for travel
- From: Saturday, 28 May 2022
- Until: Saturday, 28 May 2022
- Monday, 23 May 2022
As it seems at this stage, the tickets will be delivered as mobile tickets. Clients will need to download their ticket on a smartphone, the ticket will be activated at a blue tooth point at the stadium. For more details please contact our team.
We need e-mails from the clients to forward the mobile tickets directly to their UEFA Champions League Final Application.
Tickets will be delivered minimum 1 day before the match in the hotel from the client in Istanbul. We'll ask for the following details such as:
- Arrival date;
- Phone number;
- Reservation name.
If the hotel is not in the centre we might need to arrange a collection with the client.